The Hubs has to work tonight so I get to spend my NYE cuddled up with my tiny human, which is amazing. I also ditched my diet for the occasion and treated myself to massive amounts of chocolate chip cookies 😍😍😍. Of course my New Years date didn’t last until the ball dropped because it’s nine o clock and she is already down for the count. So I thought I would reflect on 2015, which is definitely hands down the best year of my life so far. Here are some of my favorite moments from 2015:
Now for my Goals for 2016:
1. Spend more time with the Lord, and more time serving him and in his word drawing closer to Jesus.
2. Continue praying for my daughter and over her every single day, for her protection, and that she will turn out to be a Godly woman someday.
3. Continue to grow in my relationship with my husband.
4. To finally get settled in our new home completely!
5. To workout and live a healthier lifestyle for me and my family.
6. Grow my blog
7. Graduate Nursing school
8.Become a doula
9. Help someone make a change.
10. Have fun and make 2016 one to remember.
Happy New Years everyone!